We would like to share our Social Distancing film with you demonstrated by our wonderful Year 6 children. Here is everything you need to know to stay safe,
- Our children enter through one entrance and exit through another this is for all our bubbles of children and includes parents. We know that this will make journeys longer but this is part of our risk assessment,
- Our children line up on coloured spots as they enter school and have staggered start and finish times to avoid congestion,
- Children have their own work spaces, equipment and enjoy play times and lunchtimes in their bubbles.
All of our children are really enjoying being at school,
- It has improved their mental health
- Allowed children to see their friends and Teachers,
- Given the children opportunities to continue their learning in creative ways and use the outdoor areas,
We really hope to see more children back in school over the coming weeks, we are following our risk assessments and recovery plans which are reviewed daily.
Here is Mr Parkin explaining how we are keeping each other safe –